Installation of LITESTONE™
What tools are required?
Always cut outside, always use wet cutting only to prevent dust.
Always wear to approved Australian standards
- i. Respiratory Dust mask;
- ii. Eye/face protection;
- iii. Safety shoes;
- iv. Earplugs; and
- v. Gloves.
Always wear appropriate protective clothing that limits exposure of dust particles or direct skin contact.
- Drill with drill core (diamond tipped, use the size that is appropriate for sink/hot plate/taphole)
- Cordless Circular Saw with Blade (diamond tipped, continuous blade is preferable) to suit.
- – Pencil
- – Masking tape (wide)
- – Straight edge
- – Wet Sandpaper with grits of, 60, 120, 400, 800 (only required if to fix an edge to a polished finish)
- – Stanly Knife (only if required to fix an edge, and a under mount sink)
- – Blade (only required if fixing an edge)
- – Silicon (neutral, clear)
- – Small block of wood (for wet sanding, only required for fixing an edge)
- – Pre drilled board to use as a guide for drilling a hole.
- – Methylated Spirits and clean cloth (only required if fixing an edge, or joining 2 panels together)
- – Clamps 2 off.
Easy to install lightweight stone benchtops & Splashbacks.
Stone Bench tops for the price of laminate
DIY & Trades
Perfect for the home renovator, handyman & trades. DIY friendly, for same day install.
Where can I use LITESTONE™
Kitchens, Bathrooms, Laundries, Shower Walls and Feature Walls.
Use as a Benchtop or Splashback.
World's 1st DIY STONE Benchtop
LITESTONE™ is the only lightweight stone product in the world you can pick up in store, take home, cut to required size (if needed) and install yourself all on the same day.
LITESTONE™ is Proudly Australian
For added peace of mind all LITESTONE™ quartz multi-purpose products come with a 10 year Warranty