Installation of LITESTONE™
Joining 2 Panels together
- Once Benchtops have been fixed in place.
- Using the Masking tape, mask both edges of the joint to be glued (about 1mm on either side).
- Using the glue provided, run evenly and thinly along the joint.
- Now press both panels together to tighten the joint.
- Using a Blade, run along the joint, so as the glue will go into the joint, and at the same time, to remove any access.
- Now remove masking tape from both sides of the joint.
- Allow to dry. (20 minutes)
- If there is added glue, and it has not been clean, use a blade and gently remove.
Easy to install lightweight stone benchtops & Splashbacks.
Stone Bench tops for the price of laminate
DIY & Trades
Perfect for the home renovator, handyman & trades. DIY friendly, for same day install.
Where can I use LITESTONE™
Kitchens, Bathrooms, Laundries, Shower Walls and Feature Walls.
Use as a Benchtop or Splashback.
World's 1st DIY STONE Benchtop
LITESTONE™ is the only lightweight stone product in the world you can pick up in store, take home, cut to required size (if needed) and install yourself all on the same day.
LITESTONE™ is Proudly Australian
For added peace of mind all LITESTONE™ quartz multi-purpose products come with a 10 year Warranty