Cutting a straight edge
- Measure and mark with a pencil where the Benchtop needs to be cut.
- Using your Masking Tape, mask the line where you have marked to be cut.
- Remark line to be cut again, so as it is clearly visible.
- Using a straight edge, place along the line you need to cut.
- Clamp the straight edge down, so there is no movement.
- Remember to allow for the distance for the guide on your Circular Saw, by placing the Circular saw against the straight edge, and the Blade should be directly in line exactly where you need to cut.
- Using your Cordless Circular Saw, gently wet cut along the line as marked.
- Don’t force the Saw, but rather gently guide it to cut.
- When reaching the end of your cut, SLOW RIGHT DOWN to cut the edge of the Benchtop to achieve a perfect cut.
Easy to install lightweight stone benchtops & Splashbacks.
Stone Bench tops for the price of laminate
DIY & Trades
Perfect for the home renovator, handyman & trades. DIY friendly, for same day install.
Where can I use LITESTONE™
Kitchens, Bathrooms, Laundries, Shower Walls and Feature Walls.
Use as a Benchtop or Splashback.
World's 1st DIY STONE Benchtop
LITESTONE™ is the only lightweight stone product in the world you can pick up in store, take home, cut to required size (if needed) and install yourself all on the same day.
LITESTONE™ is Proudly Australian
For added peace of mind all LITESTONE™ quartz multi-purpose products come with a 10 year Warranty