Installation of LITESTONE™
Cutting a Splashback to size
- Measure and mark with a pencil, where splashback needs to be cut.
- Using masking tape, mask along the cutting line.
- Remark again with a pencil, so the cutting line is clearly marked.
- Using a straight edge, clamp down along the cutting line.
- Remember to allow for the distance between the cordless circular saw and guide.
- The Cordless Circular Saw Blade must be in line, with the cutting line.
- Gently wet cut along the cutting line until complete.
- Remove masking tape.
- Using a small bock of wood and wet sand paper (60 grit to 400 grit), ease off the sharp edge.
- Repeat this step with 1000 grit to achieve the desired finish.
- As the Splashback is only 6mm thick, there is no need to polish the edge, only take the sharpness off the edge that has been cut, if the edge is exposed. Otherwise it is not needed.
Easy to install lightweight stone benchtops & Splashbacks.
Stone Bench tops for the price of laminate
DIY & Trades
Perfect for the home renovator, handyman & trades. DIY friendly, for same day install.
Where can I use LITESTONE™
Kitchens, Bathrooms, Laundries, Shower Walls and Feature Walls.
Use as a Benchtop or Splashback.
World's 1st DIY STONE Benchtop
LITESTONE™ is the only lightweight stone product in the world you can pick up in store, take home, cut to required size (if needed) and install yourself all on the same day.
LITESTONE™ is Proudly Australian
For added peace of mind all LITESTONE™ quartz multi-purpose products come with a 10 year Warranty